As we approach the holiday season, and with Canadian Thanksgiving having just happened this week, here is a list of things (in no particular order) that we at soulpepper have to be thankful for on a daily basis.
We challenge you to sit down and create a list of things you have to be thankful for – regardless of what you’re doing or where you’re from. I promise it will open your eyes to the world around you and make you feel great!
2) We’re thankful for: Great business with great clientele
3)We’re thankful for: Great food
4) We’re thankful for: A bed to sleep on and a roof over our heads
5) We’re thankful for: Office dogs – Cause what is work without man’s best friend?
6) We’re thankful for: Family
7) We’re thankful for: Coffee (…and lots of it)
8) We’re thankful for: Great music (and an even better office DJ)
9) We’re thankful for: A great job that challenges its employees to be better for the people, the planet and the bottom line
10) We’re thankful for: the freedom of choice – to live a life where we can choose what’s best for ourselves
Most importantly: We’re thankful for YOU! – Thank you for taking time out of your day to read our blog, whether it’s your first time or you’ve been with us since the beginning. You ROCK!